Thursday, January 27, 2011

Please !!!!!


I'm not sure about you, but I am so sick of getting these email advertisements on how "I MADE $890,789.23 in 3 DAYS!!!!..with no computer skills and no selling". I mean, come on....not everyone of us in the affiliate marketing field is a total dumbass!!!
I decided to get into internet marketing just to see if there was really a way to make serious money online. I have bought a few offers and I have only seen one that really delivered and was worth the money.
I wanted something that was so simple that I could show it to my own mother and have her up and running a website in less than an hour...AND do it for less than $100.00. I think I have found a way to do that.
I get so tired of seeing this:

If you are doing so well, why do you feel the need to sell it to me for $37.00 ? What I would REALLY like to see is an address and a phone number for your CPA so I could call and verify a few things. How about a copy of your Tax Returns to really prove it. It seems easy enough to copy and paste a jpeg file on to a script page, but some of the numbers these guys throw around is getting ridiculous!!!  For instance, here is the "account" for one particular program out there right now.

It seems to me that lots of these internet gurus are doing nothing more than copying and pasting jpegs of each others' accounts from Clickbank and Paypal. From what I have seen, lots of these lead back to the same old worn out marketing programs that were crapto begin with.
There is a saying where I come from that I think applies perfectly to alot of these offers:
"You can only polish a turd so much"...
The link below takes you to a site that shows the layman how to set up a working site very easily. Gives lots of hands on info. The only one I have seen that I am satisfied with paying for it. There are just way too many sites out there with free info on how to get started and that will keep you busy for a while.
For some reason, Wordpress won't let a link go thro to the appropriate site.
Try it from here and see what you get...  http://rustywhite.snjmktg.hop.clickbank.net
seeya,
rusty

No comments: